2.03.2014

Being an adult means filing taxes...

I was trying to be all adult-like and get some stuff done tonight.  Like buying tickets for my upcoming trips and filing my taxes.  Turns out I have to budget money to buy airfare+hotels+car packages.  Who knew?  And one of my employers got my SSN wrong on my W-2.  So that's that.

I've been reading some super interesting articles lately, so I thought I'd share a few.  This one is about getting participation trophies and how kids either feel embarrassed or entitled because of it and that can affect us as adults.  This one is about the Philly Land Bank and the effort to turn our abandoned lots into actual revenue producing properties that raise value and moral.  Very interesting thing for our city - I really hope it works.

Keepin' it short and sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

yo, whats up?