1.27.2013

Winter kills the happy

Today, I'm not really sure what to write about.  I'm exhausted.  The sub-freezing weather is taking its toll, both physically and mentally.  Tomorrow, when I'm walking to work, then to boot camp and back to work, and then back to home - it will be rain-snowing.  It's enough to make a person want to hibernate.  Not to mention all the life stressors and normal adult things that there are to worry about.

If I could go to bed tonight and sleep for a week - I would.

Despite this little rough patch, good things have been happening.  For instance, I lost 2 more pounds this week!  (In spite of eating so much pizza.)  I also got 3 new nail polishes in the mail for $10!  There are girl scout cookies coming next week (which I'm immediately mailing to different family members so I don't open and eat them all).

You know, last night, I had a dream I was on vacation in a lovely tropical place.  I wish that was more poignant in my memory.



If we just think positively, things will be better, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

yo, whats up?