1.22.2013

Bad (eating) decisions

As all of you humans know, pizza is really good.  Like, really delicious.  The gooey cheese oozing it's delicious cheese juice, on top of wonderful red tomato sauce that is seasoned perfectly.  The bottom is a crust that was perfectly baked in a brick oven, that holds the tomato sauce and cheese just enough that you can fold that sucker in half and shove it in your mouth.

I ate 6 slices yesterday.

And half of a red velvet cupcake.

Last week, I worked really hard and lost 3 lbs.  And then ate enough calories to gain 2 lbs back in one day.

In the past, I've done this and then just quit my diet plan and working out routine.  Maybe not right away, but little by little, I'll cheat more and more, until that scale is back up and working out is the last thing I want to do.

Since doing the same thing over and over will gain the same results, and I'm looking for different results, I changed up my attitude this time.  Instead of beating myself up, I'm letting it go.  I'm trying to look at the silver lining, instead of eating 1/2 of a pizza for lunch and 1/2 of a pizza for dinner, I only ate 3 slice each meal.  Not a lot, but better than usual.

Today, I made myself go out in 20 degree weather and spent a luxurious 2 hours at the gym.  I've eaten well so far, and dinner is going to be healthy.  My meals and workout schedule is planned for the week, and I'm sticking to it.

Enjoy my motivational pictures from Muffintopless who I highly recommend you follow on tumblr or on Instagram (@muffintopless).





3 comments:

  1. "This is what I believe to be true: You have to do everything you can, and if you stay positive, you have a shot at a silver lining."

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS- Love Muffintopless! I ended up a different Tumblr site when you told m about it over the weekend and I was confused but now it makes more sense! Gonna see if I can try and adapt her workouts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I'm so happy you found it! Let me know how it works out for you :)

    ReplyDelete

yo, whats up?